Making an appointment
To book an appointment with Dr Joseph Smith please call (02) 6185 8444.
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (02) 6282 8866
PLEASE NOTE: A REFERRAL FROM YOUR GP, FAMILY PHYSICIAN OR OTHER DOCTOR IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO MAKING AN APPOINTMENT.
Monday – Thursday, 9am-5pm
Friday – by appointment
Closed national and ACT public holidays
Prior to your appointment we will send you two patient forms which you will need to fill out, sign and bring with you to your first appointment.
You can also download copies of these forms from the links below:
What to bring
When you come for your first appointment please remember to bring:
- Completed and signed Patient Information form
- Completed and signed Medical History form
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension card
- Your private health insurance information
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc, and any other relevant information
- If relevant: Approved Worker’s Compensation Claim letter from your insurer addressed to your surgeon
If you need to cancel an appointment, please telephone the office during business hours and allow at least one day’s notice so we can offer your appointment to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.
Suite 1B, Ground Floor
70 Kent Street
Deakin ACT 2600
Parking: on site paid parking available.